The Risk Management Unit was established pursuant to RSA 21:I 7-c and provides services solely to state agencies and state employees and retirees.
This policy statement applies to all risks and employee benefits for which the Risk Management Unit (RMU) is responsible.
- With respect to the risk of accidental loss, the Unit policy is to support state agencies in an effort to:
- Protect the assets of the State against any loss which might significantly affect state operations;
- Take every practical measure to eliminate or prevent injury to employees and to prevent and minimize losses to state property; and
- Achieve these results in an effective and efficient manner.
- With respect to the employee and retiree health benefits, the Unit policy is to:
- Collaborate with the Division of Personnel in ensuring the prompt and competent provision of health benefits coverage to all eligible state employees and retirees and their eligible dependents, and
- Manage the internal service fund, which supports the health benefits program, in a fiscally sound and administratively efficient manner.
Newsletters & Reports
Property & casualty Insurance
Laws & Rules
25 Capitol Street, Room 412
State House Annex
Concord, NH 03301
603-271-3180 (office) 603-271-7049 (fax)